Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Attest that Report Indeed Read?

Posted Jul 24, 2017 04:04 PM

In advanced reporting, I scheduled the Resource Time Review by Manager report for the prior time period with parameters for specific RM's direct reports by OBS. I saved each report in the Resource Manager's USER folder. If I send them a link to the report, is there anyway to determine they actually clicked the link to read the report? I need to attest that they have indeed read the report each week. 

• 2.  Re: Attest that Report Indeed Read?

Posted Jul 25, 2017 05:46 AM

Hi vivianfulk_TCH

I do not think there is a way to do that. If I understand you correctly, you are looking for some "Request a read recipient" for the notification links that are sent to the RMs. Correct me if I am wrong. If yes, then I am not aware of any such configuration.

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 3.  Re: Attest that Report Indeed Read?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2017 06:05 AM

If read recipient is what you are looking for then you can run the report yourself and send to the user via email and enable read  recipient in the email to achieve the functionality. 

• 4.  Re: Attest that Report Indeed Read?

Posted Jul 27, 2017 10:46 AM

Thanks for the reply, however I have 40 users weekly that get this report automatically. I need an automated report to tell me that they have indeed read the report or at least opened it.