We are in the process of upgrading to CA PPM 15.1 from 14.2. In our 15.1 test environment we are facing the following issue. I have raised a support ticket but I was told that the support team is not able to recreate this issue.
Can someone verify whether you are having the same problem in your 15.1 environment?
Steps to reproduce the issue: 1) Go to any list under Administration menu like Process, Lookups, Portlets, Queries, Objects, etc. Example: Administration -> Processes 2) Enter some text in the filter text box. Example: Enter "test text%v15" in name filter box and hit Filter button. Some or no records will be returned. 3) Now, click the refresh button of Clarity twice (not the refresh button of browser)
Expected result: The text entered in the filter box should remain same for any number of refresh
Actual Result/Issue: The Space characters in the filter text are changing to %20 and % is changing to %25
I just tried and I couldn't reproduce it either. Is this happening for you on a single app setup, with not load balancers?
Yes, our 15.1 test environment is a single app setup.
Used to get similar problems using Firefox ; IE and Chrome behaved OK.
i.e. browser related.
Thank you for your response. I'm getting this problem both in IE and Chrome. I have not tested it in Firefox
OK, similar symptoms but different cause then I would think. Good luck.
Vinoth - I tried it and was able to reproduce the issue in 15.1 (126.96.36.199 02 13)
Thank you, Peter.
Yes, I am seeing it in PPM 188.8.131.52 03 5 in both IE 11.0.9600.18537 and Chrome 56.0.2924.87.
Also seeing it in PPM v184.108.40.2062.
Yes, I am getting it in PPM 220.127.116.11 02 13 and IE 11.0.9600.18537 and Chrome 56.0.2924.87.
Happened to me using Clarity 18.104.22.168 01 22 and IE 11.0.9600.18537.
CA Support was able to reproduce this issue and they have created new defect for this. Defect number: DE32657