Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  How to Control Dates in Demo-Set

Posted Dec 08, 2016 05:23 AM

Dear all,

after the installation of the CA demo set (admin content-demo csk), I don't have the dates (e.g. start and finish of the projects) reflected in CA PPM. Instead, they have been moved forward in time so the finish lays in the future.

As this seems to depend on the date of installation, I would be happy if someone could confirm that and maybe even point out the script performing this activity.

In <NIKU_HOME>/database/content/csk/procedure/COP_TIME_PERIODS_INS_SP the time periods are generated based on the project schedule, but before that I assume a similar logic is applied to move forward the dates.

Could this be <NIKU_HOME>/database/content/avee/avee/trigger/INV_INVESTMENTS_AV1.xml?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Regards

Georg

• 2.  Re: How to Control Dates in Demo-Set

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 09, 2016 02:47 PM

Hi Georg

There is no script that has the actual dates, the dates should get set at deploy time. This means that if you wanted to move the dates forward, we would recommend you to re-deploy the Demo set once again. If you would like them to be in the past, you may try resetting your app server time to a past date and deploy the demo set at this time.

I hope this helps.

If the above does not fulfill what you wanted to do, or you want to customize anything else or automate it - we would encourage you to get in touch with our Services department to get the data set for you precisely as you wish.

Regards -Nika