Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA PPM 14.4 - Webservice WriteUser - Fatal Error Resource XXXXX already associated with another user

• 1.  CA PPM 14.4 - Webservice WriteUser - Fatal Error Resource XXXXX already associated with another user

Posted Jul 14, 2016 09:19 AM

Hello all,

I'm facing a new behaviour with CA PPM14.4 P2.

When I tried do a request to clarity webservice using WriteUser I received the following error.

This user already exists in CA PPM, but in older version when I did one request like this, the record was updated.

Anyone had this problem?

Error:

<Description>This record has not been inserted</Description>

<Exception>java.lang.Exception: Resource XXXXX already associated with another user. Please use an  unique resourceId.

Thanks.

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: CA PPM 14.4 - Webservice WriteUser - Fatal Error Resource XXXXX already associated with another user
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 14, 2016 10:04 AM

Is the resource id that you are trying to associate with the user in the XML already used against a different user in the target system? (this is what the error message is saying is the problem)

• 3.  Re: CA PPM 14.4 - Webservice WriteUser - Fatal Error Resource XXXXX already associated with another user

Posted Jul 14, 2016 11:28 AM

Sorry guys...the tags  userName="***" and resourceId="***" are diferent value.

Shame me.