Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Aug 26, 2016 09:45 AM

Hi,

The attributes shown in clarity 13.3 are mapped with the Database fields which contain their values in Database.

Can anyone please tell me where can i find the mappings between the attribute names and Database columns?

Which table contains the mappings of these two thing in Database?

• 2.  Re: Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Aug 30, 2016 02:12 AM

Hey Pragya,

Just go to Object -> Filter for the appropriate Object -> Go to "Attributes" tab -> Look at the last two columns.

Hope this answers your question.

• 3.  Re: Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Aug 30, 2016 08:28 AM

Yes, that is the easiest way to see the Table and corresponding column name in PPM Database. I will also suggest the same thing. 

• 4.  Re: Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Aug 30, 2016 09:47 AM

If

PragyaT 

is already looking at The attributes shown in clarity 13.3 are mapped with the Database fields

telling to look at them again  is not going to answer the question.

• 5.  Re: Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Aug 30, 2016 10:02 AM

Urmas,

If you read her question carefully, which I reproduce here for your benefit: "Can anyone please tell me where can i find the mappings between the attribute names and Database columns?", you'll come to know that, her question will translate to:

1. "I can see some Attribute in the UI"

2. "I want to know their Columns in the DB"

So, its either that we understand her question correctly and you don't; or that she has not phrased her question properly. The only way to know that would be for her to clarify

If our answers is not what she is looking out for, we would be more than happy to help her with what she is looking out for, if she rephrases

• 6.  Re: Attribute Name mapping with Database Fields

Posted Sep 06, 2016 06:04 PM

Hi PragyaT - Did banje07's response help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!