Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Grouping Attributes do not match locked plan structure for associated entity.

Posted Mar 24, 2017 06:04 AM

Hi,

I am trying to copy a cost plan (with code 1) through XOG to cost plan with same details but different code (say, code 2). However, I am getting below error:

Grouping Attributes do not match locked plan structure for associated entity.

I tried disabling and modifying autonumbering but that also did not help.

Cant we copy cost plan through XOG while keeping the older version?

Regards,

Uruj

• 2.  Re: Grouping Attributes do not match locked plan structure for associated entity.

Posted Mar 24, 2017 10:53 AM

Hello Uruj,

Following information is present on the CA Clarity PPM XOG Document for the Cost Plans:

Prerequisites

Before using this XOG, make sure the following objects already exist in CA Clarity:

• Investments
    • Entity
    • Time periods
    • Grouping attributes

Are the Grouping Attributes properly defined on the other environment? Hope this helps.

Suhail.

• 3.  Re: Grouping Attributes do not match locked plan structure for associated entity.
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 27, 2017 02:27 AM

Navigate to Administration -> Setup -> Entities -> Plan Defaults. Here "Lock Plan Structure" would be checked and some "Grouping Attributes" selected. The Grouping Attribute you are using in XOG would not be under this list. So, you need to make a decision to either unlock the Plan Structure, or only use the Grouping Attributes defined there.