Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Jasper reporting - how to change sql code?

Posted Feb 29, 2016 08:33 AM

Hi All. I am wondering if it is really true, that I am not able to write sql code for reports in Jasper.

That I am only able to make drag and drop.

Any tips on how I can change the sql code if our data is a little more complex than standard.

• 2.  Re: Jasper reporting - how to change sql code?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 29, 2016 08:40 AM

Hi Lisbeth,

You can still write SQL code in jaspersoft, if you are Ondemand you cannot write queries using DWH but you can still write using CA PPM schema, if you have the VPN connection available to query the database.We do have a report development guide CA PPM Advanced Reporting and Database Schema Index - CA Technologies

Please refer the same.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Jasper reporting - how to change sql code?

Posted Feb 29, 2016 08:54 AM

Thanks

I am trying to read the documents, but I am not able to read any of them as the pages cannot be displayed

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:      
    • Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
    • Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
    • Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.      
    If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.
    Technical Information (for support personnel)      
    • Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Forefront TMG denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    • IP Address: 172.21.64.14
    • Date: 29.02.2016 13:52:51 [GMT]
    • Server: wpad2.corp.local
    • Source: proxy