Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Posted Apr 13, 2016 01:49 PM

Hellos everibody,

I contact with you because I need to know if exists a field in "Clarity" that you can see the percent to complete but not in effort, in time.

In the following escenario this project have two fases, the firts one with five tasks and the second one with only one task. The tasks of the first fase begin and finish in the same day, and the other one lasts five days. If I complete all tasks to the first fase the %Complete (in time) should show "50%".

Escenario.jpg

If anyone know if this field exist in Clarity, I'll be grateful.

Regards.

Patricio.

• 2.  Re: Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 13, 2016 01:53 PM

Make sure to pay attention to which you're posting to. This is APM not PPM.

• 3.  Re: Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Posted Apr 13, 2016 03:31 PM

You can set the project to calculate % Complete in Duration, there is a job you can schedule which would update the % Complete based on Effort or Duration.

Thanks

Tammi

• 4.  Re: Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Posted Apr 14, 2016 09:57 AM

Thanks Tammi, but at this moment we have set the field % Complete based Duration. It is important to clarify that we do not assign resources in tasks because we do not use the resource module.

• 5.  Re: Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Posted Apr 13, 2016 04:00 PM

I think this is the field

The options you have are

which another project attribute which  means that you can set the value for each project separately.

You are also supposed to run the job

• 6.  Re: Clarity: %Completado (In time)

Posted Apr 14, 2016 12:26 PM

Reading it more carefully I don't think there is an OOTB field that will display what you want. You would have to create a custom field for that and calculate the value. Not sure off hand if it can be done.

There is more on this topic at

https://communities.ca.com/message/241737388#comment-241737388

and

https://communities.ca.com/message/20516883#comment-20516883