Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 28, 2016 08:28 AM

Greetings.

Is there a way to configure the views of Document Manager, for example, attribute fields?

I didn't find a "Document" object in Administration>Objects, neither any reference in Project object.

Document_Manager_1.jpg

Document_Manager_2.jpg

Thank you.

Antonio Matheus A. Tinoco

• 2.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 29, 2016 01:58 AM

Hello Antonio,

If you refer your image above, "Add Documents" is an Action linked to a Project. So, if you refer the screenshot shown below, within the Actions tab, you can lookup the ID for the "Add Documents" action and then add it to the link here after action: http://*claritywebsite*/niku/nu#action:.... You should then be able to see the "Documents Manager" page on the UI.

Project_Actions.jpg

In order to make changes to this Action link, try searching it within Admin -> Studio -> Views and it will directly take you to the link where the Views of the Document Manager will be saved, and you can then be able to configure the attributes. You can search it with the Object Name too i.e. Project.

Let me know if this is helpful.

Suhail.

• 3.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 29, 2016 05:26 AM

HI Suhail.

I tried your tips, but I still unable to access Document Manager attributes configuration page.

This is the link that is shown by the "Add Documents" action: https://---------.ondemand.ca.com/niku/nu#action:dms.ProjectsaddMultipleFiles&uitk.navigation.last.workspace.action=dms.…

I did what you said about Admin -> Studio -> Views, I searched for "Project" but none of the views refers to "Document Manager".

I did noticed that "Document Manager" is part of "PMO Accelerator" extention. Is that why I can´t access the attribute configuration page?

Thank you.

Antonio.

• 4.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 29, 2016 05:44 AM

Hi Antonio,

Try this:-

1. Search for 'Project' within Portlet Pages.

2. There may be a Portlet Page by the name of 'Project Default Layout' or something similar. Click on it.

3. Go to Tabs. You will find a tab for 'Collaboration' out there. Click on it.

4. Go to 'Content'and  'Layout'. Check if you can make any changes to attributes there.

Let me know if this works. Good Luck!

Suhail.

• 5.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 29, 2016 07:06 AM

Suhail, thank you for your quick answer.

I tried your steps but the "Content" tab it's empty and "Layout" it's inaccessible (I could access it changing the "page Id" from another tab).

I didn't find anything that could refer to the attributes.

Still trying...

Collaboration_1.JPG

Collaboration_2.JPG

• 6.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration

Posted Feb 29, 2016 07:22 AM

Hello Antonio,

Good to know that you are trying. Also, after Step # 2, can you look if there is there is anything with Configure Tabs i.e. by clicking on Actions? Please refer the screenshot shown below.

Configure_Tabs.jpg

There should be a way of configuring the Document Manager within the Collaboration tab of the Project object. I am not very sure of the PMO Accelerator, but, may be you can search within Studio -> Add-Ins and look for the Type of the Document Manager within that PMO Accelerator Add-In (List View). It can be anything related to either a Page or a Query or a Portlet or a Tab. Once you identify this, you can go to that particular Type and check out if you are able to make any modifications to the attributes within it.

Suhail.

• 7.  Re: Document Manager attributes configuration
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 29, 2016 09:16 AM

It's a system restricted page, and hence cannot be configured OOB

NJ