Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Is anyone using the BRM Accelerator?

Posted Mar 25, 2015 01:29 PM

Didn't find much searching the community so I have a feeling that sort of answers the question, but wanted to ask anyway. Is anyone using this addon? If so, are you also using the CA SDM connector?

Right now our "relationship management"/enhancement request process is very jerry-rigged using service desk request tickets and tasks in a special "Enhancements" project to track time to enhancement requests (essentially what should be change orders). I'm wondering if the BRM pack would help us at all and would like some feedback from anyone else using it.

• 2.  Re: Is anyone using the BRM Accelerator?

Posted Apr 15, 2015 11:14 AM

Any one have any feedback for Lino?

Thanks

Didn't find much searching the community so I have a feeling that sort of answers the question, but wanted to ask anyway. Is anyone using this addon? If so, are you also using the CA SDM connector?

Right now our "relationship management"/enhancement request process is very jerry-rigged using service desk request tickets and tasks in a special "Enhancements" project to track time to enhancement requests (essentially what should be change orders). I'm wondering if the BRM pack would help us at all and would like some feedback from anyone else using it.