Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  OOTB portlet got corrupted after the implementation of DWH setup for Jaspersoft

Posted Apr 24, 2016 03:58 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

We have implemented jaspersoft in our CA PPM 14.3. For Jaspersoft, we have implemented DWH setup, After that it is noted that one of the OOTB portlet (My Timesheets) got corrupted.

I  xogged out the same portlet from higher environment and tried xogged in the environment where the issue reported. But it failed.(Attached the failed xogoutput file also)

Can anyone please help me to sort it out?

Thanks,

Agin

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: OOTB portlet got corrupted after the implementation of DWH setup for Jaspersoft

Posted Apr 24, 2016 04:41 AM
    I have some more findings on this case.
    Portlet query is also corrupted.
    if we remove below 2 lines, query will work properly.
    Lines are
    AND    tp.prstart BETWEEN ADD_MONTHS(@SYSDATE@,@NVL@(@WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:INTEGER:months@,-3))

WHERE  tp.prstart BETWEEN ADD_MONTHS(@SYSDATE@,(@NVL@(@WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:INTEGER:months@,-3)))

2. in the current 'my timesheet' query the preview button is also not working.

Thanks,
    Agin

• 3.  Re: OOTB portlet got corrupted after the implementation of DWH setup for Jaspersoft

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2016 01:34 AM

Hi Agin,

Implementation of DWH and Jaspersoft has nothing to do with this portlet. It could be a co incidence when the portlet got corrupted while implementation of DWH was undergoing. I believe you have a support case and I will work with the team to see how best we can fix that.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 4.  Re: OOTB portlet got corrupted after the implementation of DWH setup for Jaspersoft

Posted Apr 26, 2016 10:25 PM

Thanks Suman for the prompt support and help.

sorry, I was bit late to give a reply to your response. I have already opened a CA case(#00359954) for this.

Thanks,

Agin