Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Feb 26, 2015 10:02 AM

I know I have seen this before, but I cannot find anything, other than an old similar defect for on demand users.

SQL

On Premise

I created a portfolio with a year long date (started in 12/2014 -12/2015 as this is a non prod environment)

Selected my investments

synchronized

** all of my views were configured prior to synchronizing**

when I got to the investments Tab (actuals are configured to show on the list)   list actuals are all 0 -

on the waterlines tab, actuals column = 0 for all investments

go to Capacity tab  (using the pmo-Portfolio investment Dashboard layout)

The actuals column is blank, but actuals show in the TSV

all financial jobs have run and these are actually older actuals ,but including the "update hierarchy (aggregated) data" and investment allocation,

Any idea? I thought this was a known defect, but I cannot find it anywhere, and I thought I had seen it work before.

• 2.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Feb 26, 2015 10:28 AM

Shouldn't be the case, check this -

CA PPM Tuesday Tip: Portfolio Investment Attributes

https://communities.ca.com/message/241727408#241727408

NJ

• 3.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Feb 26, 2015 10:29 AM

Can you share a screenshot ?

NJ

• 4.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Feb 26, 2015 11:04 AM

Thanks but this is the attributes Actuals (Time logged in Clarity) and not actual cost

on the role capacity and demand you can see where Actuals show in the TSV --  This portlet is straight out of the box.- and IT analyst is a common role.. the Level 2 Support project is for all of IT and has

I tried a different set of projects too (ones where cost plans are heavily used) but the same result

My filter Is set to show everything

I also included a screen shot where if I click on the IT Level 2 Support project on the Waterlines tab, you can see in that pop-up that actuals show

EDIT- the screen shots did not insert clearly, so changing to attachments

• 5.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Mar 10, 2015 04:16 PM

I get the same results as reported in the thread. The Portfolio Investments screen can be configured to get other values such as "Total Effort" which is equal to the field "EAC for Labor Resources" on the projects listing. I would think Actuals should come up and be consistent with values of on all other screens.

• 6.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Mar 11, 2015 11:21 AM

Oddly they showed like a day or two  later. So, what other jobs are dependent upon this if the sync job was run on demand?

• 7.  Re: Actuals not showing in Portfolio Waterlines, Investments list, portlet but do in TSV of portlet

Posted Sep 22, 2016 04:25 PM

I'm currently having this same issue. Did you ever happen to figure out the cause?