Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Portfolio Mgt 13.3: Attributes Between Projects and Portfolio Mgt

• 1.  Portfolio Mgt 13.3: Attributes Between Projects and Portfolio Mgt

Posted Jul 28, 2014 04:21 PM

During the building the Portfolio Content step for populating a Portfolio with Project data,  how can I find out what attributes are being retrieved from I'm assuming the Project Object and going to either the Portfolio Object or Portfolio Investment object?

Basically I need to find out what custom attributes on the project side may or may not feed into Portfolios. Should I just compare the attributes on the Project Object to the Portfolio Management object and Portfolio Investment object?

While I'm thinking of it, I need to do the same thing for Ideas. We are looking at implementing Portfolio Mgt, but we need to first figure out what custom attributes and other modifications may affect Portfolio Mgt. We are now on 13.3 and from a Portfolio Mgt perspective we are starting from scratch.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• 2.  Re: Portfolio Mgt 13.3: Attributes Between Projects and Portfolio Mgt

Posted Aug 04, 2014 07:15 PM

Hi All,

Any tips here for this member?

Thanks!

Chris

• 3.  Re: Portfolio Mgt 13.3: Attributes Between Projects and Portfolio Mgt
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 05, 2014 02:09 AM

Hi ManchuWarrior,

You can goto Studio>>Objects>>Portfolio Investment>>Attribute Registry Tab.

Here you can register any other Portfolio Investment attributes (stock or custom) that you want to display in your portfolio investment pages and views. Move them from Available Attributes to Selected Attributes. There is an upper limit of 700 attributes though.

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Georgy

• 4.  Re: Portfolio Mgt 13.3: Attributes Between Projects and Portfolio Mgt

Posted Aug 14, 2014 09:00 AM

Thanks for the tip. It's appreciated.