Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 06, 2014 02:25 AM

Hello all,

my client has an issue on his PC. When he tries to open Clarity - logging page - it is still blank and browser indicates that it is still reloading. Strange is, why is it still reloading. Same issue is with Prod, Test and Dev environments.

Version of Clarity: 13.3.0.286

Browser: IE8, Firefox 31

He told me this issue appeared when somebody from support deleted his certificates.

We tried standard things as delete history, add to compatibility view,...

Does anybody faced problem like this?

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 06, 2014 04:56 AM

Hi Endyno,

This could also be an issue with the landing page of that user which might have huge number of portlets or page with lots of data in it.

Try making him land to a lesser loaded page , may be organiser or timesheet or anything else and then see if he is able to see that page. (You can obtain this from any user navigation and copying the URL)

If it works, then reset his homepage and then later try looking at the page that was causing problems.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Nitin

• 3.  Re: Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 06, 2014 05:31 AM

Hello Nitin,

I have reset his homepage from admin account already. But this look like issue only with his PC as I am able to log into his account from my PC without any issue (we used same link).

Solution which you were described is more about issue after logging, when it should take long time to load homepage or big portlet. This user cannot even see the logging page. But thank you for your comment.

Anyway we tried your solution but no effect

• 4.  Re: Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 11, 2014 12:08 PM

Can you check the user's setting on the admin side ?

If the Homepage option is configured as "User Defined", set it back to “System Default”, and then check if the issue still persists.

NJ

• 5.  Re: Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 12, 2014 03:27 AM

Hello, his Homepage is set as system default. I already reset his page before. He wasn't able to get to login page anyway.

• 6.  Re: Logging page still reloading

Posted Aug 12, 2014 05:40 AM

Hi,

From the above discussion, it's clear that problem is not with Clarity user. Its machine problem while connecting to Clarity server. First simple test would be to ping the clarity server from user machine which i believe would be successful.

Secondly Try to reset the Properties for browsers.

Thirdly Network guy need to look into security on the user machine.

Clarity performance issues only start after providing the login details. In this case user is not able to land on login page from particular machine.

-Gurjeet