Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  UI Themes in Clarity 13.3

Posted Aug 07, 2014 05:14 AM

Dear all,

We created our custom theme, which works ok. But one day we needed to add information about outage to logging page. So we adjust our CSS (in this case this part of code was the same as default one)

/* The login service messages */ #ppm_login_message_top span:before , #ppm_login_message_bottom span:before{   content: ""; }

We add our information about outage to the content - content: ".....";

This also worked correctly and information was shown on login page. But then we wanted this message to not be shown on this page anymore. We have deleted information form content, but information was still showing on login page. Then I deleted my browsing history and cookies and message dissapear. I know that I have to do this, but we have about 3000 users who don't know it and they still see the message.

What are the steps to remove this information for all users without deleting browsing history? This message sometimes appear also to me however I deleted history.

Thanks for your responses.

• 2.  Re: UI Themes in Clarity 13.3
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 07, 2014 06:06 AM

Hello,

You can clear the application UI cache by changing the URL after action word as below:

http://<sometest.com>/niku/nu#action:security.caches

and on the security cache page, go to "Group" tab and select "UI" check box and click on "Flush" button.

This will clear the message for all the users.

• 3.  Re: UI Themes in Clarity 13.3

Posted Aug 07, 2014 08:24 AM

Will that clear the users' browser cache?

• 4.  Re: UI Themes in Clarity 13.3

Posted Aug 07, 2014 08:47 AM

Hello Urmas,

No, this will not clear the user's browser cache.

But, when the next time user opens the application login page... then instead of using the cached page, application will freshly load the login page from the server.

Thanks,

Pragya Singh

• 5.  Re: UI Themes in Clarity 13.3

Posted Aug 12, 2014 03:54 AM

Hello, looks like this helped. I didn't see message anymore.

Thanks.