Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  "PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea" error message

Posted Aug 27, 2014 08:07 AM

I get PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea. error message when trying to display Idea: Idea - Properties - Main - Financial portlet (this is 13.3 out of the box system where I use admin user.

• 2.  Re: "PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea" error message

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 27, 2014 08:20 AM

I guess the owner for the idea was not properly saved.  xog out the idea and update the owner to yourself and see if that helps.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: "PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea" error message

Posted Aug 27, 2014 11:12 AM

... or the user is just the admin and has no rights on the application side to manage or vie projects and NPIO's

• 4.  Re: "PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea" error message

Posted Aug 28, 2014 11:16 AM

Hello MiroS

on the latest version they actually included Idea - Financial rights, either to edit or to only view. If you are able to view the idea but not financial properties you probably dont have those rights.

• 5.  Re: "PMA-0021: You do not have sufficient rights to view this idea" error message

Posted Sep 15, 2014 05:08 AM

My superuser has not been updated for the groups relevant to Ideas and Portfolios. Problem solved.

Thank you all for the responses!