Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Jul 23, 2014 12:12 PM

Please join us for our second CA Clarity PPM support webinar to be held on Tuesday, August 5th from 10:00 am – 11:00 am US Eastern Time. During this free webinar, we will take you through a presentation and live demo explaining Timeslicing best practices, the logic behind it, debugging, tips and tricks and other valuable information that will be useful during your day to day use of CA Clarity PPM.

Details HERE

• 2.  Re: Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Jul 29, 2014 07:37 PM

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for this great session!

• 3.  Re: Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Jul 31, 2014 07:32 AM

8/5, 10am ET ain't until next week.

Today is EOS

• 4.  Re: Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Jul 31, 2014 11:29 AM

Yup, My reminder was supposed to be for the Clarity Roadmap sessions.

• 5.  Re: Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Jul 31, 2014 01:13 PM

That ain't right either, Roadmap was yesterday.

Would you believe what the feckin Webex did to me today: On the only PC where it works it was 20 minutes preparing the meeting then 8 minutes connecting and when it finally got there it said that the meeting I am trying to access does not exist or is already over.

• 6.  Re: Don't miss this CA Clarity PPM Support Webinar: Timeslicing - 8/5, 10am ET

Posted Aug 06, 2014 08:20 PM

In case you missed this great session the video is here:

CA Clarity PPM Timeslicing