Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

• 1.  New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2013 09:02 AM

Dear CA Clarity PPM User Community:

Thank you for sharing your comments and promoting the ideas you value.
    CA Clarity Product Management and Technical Information teams listened and acted to bring an innovative community idea to its fruition in the form of the new CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide.

To view the new CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide, complete these steps:
    1.) In your web browser, visit https://enable.ca.com/answers/us/CA-Clarity-PPM. (Skip ahead to see updated links.)
    2.) Perform a search on Portlet Reference Guide.
    3.) Search results include both HTML and PDF editions of the same content.

Thank you!

• 2.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 19, 2013 12:58 PM
    This is fantastic!

Our "Thanks!" go out to all involved!

• 3.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 19, 2013 04:53 PM
    Thanks for sharing this with the community!

logda04 wrote:

Dear CA Clarity PPM User Community:

Thank you for sharing your comments and promoting the ideas you value.
    CA Clarity Product Management and Technical Information teams listened and acted to bring an innovative community idea to its fruition in the form of the new CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide, available exclusively in the new CA Answer Bar.

To view the new CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide, complete these steps:
    1.) In your web browser, visit https://enable.ca.com/answers/us/CA-Clarity-PPM.
    2.) Perform a search on Portlet Reference Guide.
    3.) Search results include both HTML and PDF editions of the same content.

Thank you!

• 4.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 21, 2013 02:27 AM
    This is great !!! :smile ... Thanks ... :smile

NJ

• 5.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 06:41 AM
    maybe I am using the search wrong, but I cannot find the guide on the answer bar site using keyword "Portlet Reference Guide"
    Could someone be kind enough to post a direct link to the pdf?

• 6.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 07:21 AM
      |   view attached
    Can't find it either.
    Don't have the options for "include both HTML and PDF editions of the same content."

Google can't do much better than Answer bar.

Martti K.

• 7.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 08:17 AM
    Interesting, because I did find the document last week (when announced on the "Ideas" area) using exactly the method described (simple search in the Answer Bar) - yet I can not re-find it now. I suspect some problem in the Answer Bar then?

Me, on the Ideas thread wrote:

^ wow a 79 page user guide to all the stock portlets in the application.... and not a single screen shot of a portlet in the guide! Hmmm.

• 8.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 08:36 AM
    Yes, you are correct - it was available last week and for some reason, it is not currently available. I will research with my team and when I have an answer, I will let you know.

• 9.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 10:32 AM
      |   view attached
    While just wondering again how the search results are related to the query terms another view on the unavailability.
    v13.2 is not in the search results at all.

Martti K.

• 10.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 23, 2013 10:55 AM
    Yes, you are correct. I'm aware of this, and I'm working with my team on a resolution. When I have an answer I will let all know on this thread. Thanks!

• 11.  RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Sep 24, 2013 04:54 PM
    Solved see

Martti K.

• 12.  Re: RE: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Feb 05, 2015 10:23 PM

I would like a copy of the CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide.  The link no longer works.  Can someone point me to a working link or send me a copy of the document.  Much appreciated.  Thanks.

• 13.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

• 14.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Feb 06, 2015 01:58 AM
      |   view attached

I've attached the pdf for your reference

NJ

• 15.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2015 10:29 AM

Hi Carol,

First, I want to thank navzjoshi00 for a welcome community response. Second, I am amazed at the passage of time, and yes the new CA Support pages supersede the old reference to the CA Answer Bar... let me think of a better all-purpose link for people looking for the Portlet Reference Guide... and any other documentation for that matter... here is a good link, by CA PPM release:

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/support-by-product/ca-ppm.aspx?d=t&language=en&type=Document&typeofcontent=Bookshelves&q=ca%20clarity%20ppm&page=1

So, find a bookshelf in your language by release (13.2/13.3/14.1 and when 14.2 is available, it will appear here under this same link), and click P to find the Portlet Reference Guide along with all the other great documentation.

Kind Regards,
    Damon

Senior Information Services Engineer

CA PPM Information Services

• 16.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Feb 06, 2015 12:12 PM

All the links and attachments for the Portlet Reference Guide are great--they are all v13.3.  Has anyone had luck in finding the v13.2 version??  

• 17.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 06, 2015 02:07 PM

Hi Michelle,

You can feel comfortable using the 13.3 edition. It is essentially identical to the 13.2 edition of that guide which was produced after the 13.2 documentation bookshelf was finalized so it only appears in the 13.3 bookshelf (and higher).

Hope this helps!

Damon

CA Technologies Information Services

• 18.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Posted Feb 06, 2015 04:32 PM

Excellent, thank you for the information

Michelle Gutierrez

ePlan Administrator

IT Portfolio Management

Office: 303-712-5107

BB: 303-801-7269

visit us on ePlan CORE<https://core.directv.com/groups/eplan>

ePlan CBTs: go to ePlan LEARN<https://cppm7037.ondemand.ca.com/niku/custom/capa/stdhemi/hint_gateway.html?upk-namespace=clarity;en&upk-context=npt.overview&_refresh_=1#done>

ePlan Training: contact Michelle - mgutierrez@directv.com<mailto:mgutierrez@directv.com> or Rachel - RSwetnam@DIRECTV.com<mailto:RSwetnam@DIRECTV.com>

• 19.  Re: New! CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Portlet Reference Guide

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 01, 2015 07:33 AM

And for CA PPM 14.2, 14.3, or 14.4, you can enjoy an improved documentation experience for on premise and SaaS editions using these links:

You'll find all the product documentation including the Portlet Reference material under the Reference section.

Kind Regards,
    Damon Logiudice

CA Technologies