Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Aug 12, 2013 12:34 PM
    Good afternoon.

We are pleased to announce that ca has continued their commitment to provide a sandbox for the Global User Community.

[size=5][color=#122eb9]On September 27th, the current sandbox will be upgraded to v13.2! [color][size] This will allow community members the ability to get into the new version and explore features and functions without having to create and support their own environment. This is a valuable asset to our community.

In order to get a login for the new environment, please click the link below and take 1-2 minutes to complete the online survey.

Click here to take survey

• 2.  RE: Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Sep 06, 2013 02:11 AM
    Good news !!! :smile

Thanks for the info ... :happy

NJ

• 3.  RE: Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Sep 06, 2013 02:44 AM
    That is good thank you.
    Will that be the v12 or v13 upgrade or both or all new?

If a login is approved after taking the survey will the ID be the same as before or will it be new?

Martti K.

• 4.  RE: Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Oct 17, 2013 02:18 AM

richardsingletary wrote:

Good afternoon.

We are pleased to announce that ca has continued their commitment to provide a sandbox for the Global User Community.

[size=5][color=#122eb9]On September 27th, the current sandbox will be upgraded to v13.2! [color][size] This will allow community members the ability to get into the new version and explore features and functions without having to create and support their own environment. This is a valuable asset to our community.

In order to get a login for the new environment, please click the link below and take 1-2 minutes to complete the online survey.

Click here to take surveyHi Richard, I have taken the survey, but haven't recieved any Email or any communication as such with login and other details. Could you please help me know if there is anything else that also needs to be done to get access on the Sandbox. Please note that I'm from a different organization training myself on CA Clarity and wish to explore and learn various functionalities offered by Clarity by having real hands-on using the Sandbox environment.

• 5.  RE: Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Oct 17, 2013 03:47 PM
    Soto say no news since that and the servers have not been upgraded yet. They have not been booted since april.

• 6.  RE: Clarity V13.2 Sandbox Update

Posted Oct 24, 2013 03:14 AM
    Hi Richard,

As you mentioned,I have taken the survey but have not recieved any Email notification with login credentials. Could you please let us know if anything needs to be done to get access on the Sandbox 13.2 version. We would like to know the features available in 13.2