Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Identity Portal - Request Failed

Posted Sep 27, 2019 12:06 AM
    Hi Team,
    Identity Suite 14.3 vapp. 

We have build some custom form in Identity Portal, occasionally when we refresh the screen or after click Submit button.
    It suddenly show error "Request Failed" 

But if we logoff portal and relogin again, then custom form have no problem loading.

Anyone have encountered such behavior ?

regards,
    William

• 2.  RE: Identity Portal - Request Failed
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2019 11:25 AM
    We ware recommending to enable connector logging.
    Open in chrome and start recording to create the HAR file.

Review the logs in trace for where the failure is occurring.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

Bill

• 3.  RE: Identity Portal - Request Failed

Posted Nov 14, 2019 03:13 PM
    I think we have the same issue, did you found a solution for this?

Regards,
    Nick

• 4.  RE: Identity Portal - Request Failed

Posted Nov 14, 2019 03:14 PM
    Hi William,

Did you find out what the problem was? I think we are possibly hitting the same issue. See our post:

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=bb89598f-c55b-45df-83d6-3e1458ab151f&CommunityKey=783a8a1e-bb2b-473a-a0c3-7be7b1d92c60&tab=digestviewer&SuccessMsg=Thank%20you%20for%20submitting%20your%20message.

Thnx in advance!

PS, we are doing the new install with HCL, but are also hitting this issue. ;-)

• 5.  RE: Identity Portal - Request Failed

Posted Nov 14, 2019 06:52 PM
    based on my experience, it is due to portal admin console & portal user console is open on the same browser...
     example:-
    I open a new window in chrome to access portal user console,
    then i have another windows which is on incognito in Chrome, to access portal admin console then i seldom hit that error...

• 6.  RE: Identity Portal - Request Failed

Posted Nov 15, 2019 11:16 AM
    we fixed it :), it was a trailing space in the ACO configuration from the ignoreExt...

Thnx for the help.