Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Action setting after Certification in Identity Governance

Posted Jun 25, 2020 10:37 PM
    Hi all,

I have an Identity Governance version 14.1.0 CP3 running in my Virtual Appliance. Just want to know, is there any setting or configuration can be done, for post-certification's action? For example, after the reviewer choose reject option in the campaign, then the rejected user's account will be disabled or the rejected user's role will be removed. Is there any way to do that for universe that import data from the managed Endpoint in CA IdentityMinder? Whereby once the reviewer choose reject option in Identity Governance, an admin task will be triggered in Identity Manager to remove role or disable account?

And also, for cases like universe that uses Generic Feed (Standard CSV) connector, once the reviewer completed a campaign, is there a way to include users or roles or resources attributes in the exported file from the connectivity tab in Universe as shown below?

Thank You

• 2.  RE: Action setting after Certification in Identity Governance

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 26, 2020 12:15 AM
    Hi Lim.

Please refer the following doc

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-identity-and-access-management/identity-governance/14-1/integrating/integration-with-ca-identity-manager/how-to-integrate-with-ca-identity-manager/export-data-to-ca-identity-manager.html

Regarding 2nd question. what you are showing is a diff report which cannot be done from connector tab.

Best regards,
    Frank

------------------------------
    And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.
    Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Action setting after Certification in Identity Governance

Posted Jun 28, 2020 10:08 PM
    Hi Frank,

Meaning that the for the 2nd question i posted, i need to use Jasper reporting ?

Thank you
    Best Regards