Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Web Service to Renew Acces/Service

Posted Mar 11, 2020 03:53 PM
    Edited by Rashi Parham Mar 11, 2020 03:54 PM
    Hello,

We are trying to use the OOTB Renew Access task that assigns service to users. We are trying to do it via Web Service but the WSDL output does not work properly when trying to call it. Has anyone every used web service to request or renew access via the OOTB task? 

------------------------------
    Rashi Parham
    Senior Cyber Security Engineer I – Identity & Access Management
    rashi.parham@travelport.com
    travelport.com
    Office : 770.563.5673
    Mobile: 678.793.2634

• 2.  RE: Web Service to Renew Acces/Service

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 12, 2020 11:09 AM
    Not sure if there are any known issues. What is the problem you're seeing? Any errors?
    Which version of IM is running?

Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Web Service to Renew Acces/Service

Posted Mar 13, 2020 12:15 AM
    Hey Larry...Thanks for your reply. 

There is not a problem per say but I am yet to find a way to leverage the OOTB Renew Access task via the Identity Portal. We currently have services created in IDM and we would like the user to be able to request those service be assign via Identity Portal.  Does that make sense?

We are running IDM 14.3

• 4.  RE: Web Service to Renew Acces/Service

Posted Mar 13, 2020 12:17 AM
    So in essence I want to call a web service to actually execute the Renew Access OOTB task in IDM