Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Workflow template used by OOTB process from Deployment Express

• 1.  Workflow template used by OOTB process from Deployment Express

Posted Dec 26, 2019 04:57 AM
    Hi,

My environment is Identity Portal 14.3 on software based server, not the vApp.  After deploy business process from Deployment Express, for example,  "Create Contractor by manager"  with the option of using workflow approval by Contractor Administrator , I found that the request task and approval task are created in Identity Manager.   Also, the Contractor Administrator role.  However, I cannot find the workflow that I chose during doing Deployment Express from IP.

Using workpoint designer, I cannot find any workflow with name as mentioned in the OOTB  "Create Contractor by manager" task that I already deployed. 

Can any one guide me where to find the workflow template used by OOTB business process from Deployment Express ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Roongnapa

• 2.  RE: Workflow template used by OOTB process from Deployment Express
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 26, 2019 11:16 AM
    identity Portal maps the workflow to one of the out-of-the-box Identity Manager processes. The workflow in Identity Manager will be one of the defaults, like SingleStepApproval, for example. In IDM check the task's profile to see which approval is associated with the task.

------------------------------
    Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio
    ------------------------------