Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

SQL Query returned different value compared to task persistence table[Identity manager]

• 1.  SQL Query returned different value compared to task persistence table[Identity manager]

Posted Nov 22, 2019 01:13 AM
    Edited by wong chi kin Nov 22, 2019 01:17 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Support 

I try to configure the email notification based on the state value in tasksession12_5 table within taskpersistence database. The email notification will only send out if the state value of that particular task/task session ID is 128. The following description are the expected email flow 
    1) Requester request an extra access
    2) 1st level approval granted the access to requester
    3) 2nd level approval granted the access to requester 
    4) An email will send out to the requester to inform the process completed 

I applied the SQL query in my email notification template in IM configuration and i try to print out the output in my email notification for debug what have been returned from the SQL query. I found out the value displayed in the email is not similar as what have been updated to the tasksession12_5 table based on the captured current task session id . Please refer to the attached file for my configuration,email sample and database value. Please advise.Thanks

The product info : 
    CA identity suite 14.3 (Virtual Appliance)

Regards
    CK

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: SQL Query returned different value compared to task persistence table[Identity manager]
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 22, 2019 11:33 AM
    While the customer does own the data in the database, it is not really recommended to go into the tables used by IM for processing data to be used in any customizations.

We support using policy express and the documentation in the API guide for customizations.

Bill Patton

------------------------------
    And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio
    ------------------------------