Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Policy Express triggered if the task status was paritally completed

• 1.  Policy Express triggered if the task status was paritally completed

Posted Nov 30, 2019 03:27 AM

Hi Team

I had configured a task to cater the 1st level approval and 2nd level approval based on the workflow specified in the task. If the task executed with a completed status. A policy express will trigger based the task completed status and update the backend active directory user attribute. But I found out if the task with a partially completed status, the policy express will trigger as well.  Here are the scenario when the task shown partially completed 

- End User requested an extra access, the 1st level approval approve the request 

- The request will route to 2nd level approval 

- If 2nd level reject the request, the task shown partially completed in VST 

- If 2nd level approve the request, the task shown completed in VST and update backend AD user attribute

Product Info : 
    Ca identity suite 14.3 VAPP

May I know is there any way in the policy express configuration can capture the task status or any alternative solution able to solve this issue

I tried all the following options in the policy express but I cant get the task status 

• 2.  RE: Policy Express triggered if the task status was paritally completed
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 02, 2019 11:02 AM
    Is this with offline endpoints?   Please apply 14.3 CP1 and let us know.

------------------------------
    Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio