Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Error Modifying Account Template

Posted Nov 28, 2019 12:46 PM
    Hi Community,

I have just tried to modify an account template for a CSV endpoint in Identity Manager user console, but when I try to submit the changes, the task fails with the error: "Failed to process event PRE_TASKS_COMPLETE() null".

I could not find a reference to this in the product documentation. Has anyone seen this error before or have an idea of what could be causing it?

Nothing is outputted to the IM or PS logs.

------------------------------
    Kind Regards,
    Anwar Koromah

• 2.  RE: Error Modifying Account Template
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 02, 2019 11:19 AM
    Does this work through Provisioning Manager?  Has this ever worked before?  Do you have more information on the data change?  Do you have special characters, empty spot in your CSV?

Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Error Modifying Account Template

Posted Dec 04, 2019 12:03 PM
    Hi Scott,

Thanks for the response. The export works perfectly through the provisioning manager. There are special characters in the data but this still exports in provisioning manager.

Kind Regards,
    Anwar