Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Bulk loader csv file

Posted May 12, 2020 01:16 PM
    Hi Team,

where we can put custom csv file in identity portal user console for users to download sample csv file.

Thanks,
    Jeevan

• 2.  RE: Bulk loader csv file

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 12, 2020 07:43 PM
    Hi Jeevan,

I believe the sample template file is generated on-fly based on the Form you have created in Identity Portal. So, I don't think so you can put custom CSV template file.

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Widjaja
    ====================
    Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Bulk loader csv file

Posted May 13, 2020 01:15 AM
    Dear Widjala,

Thanks for your update. But when i am trying to download that sample file it is downloading. but in that csv file only value -1 showing. Please find the below screen shot.

Thanks,
    Jeevan

• 4.  RE: Bulk loader csv file
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 13, 2020 01:29 AM
    Hi Jeevan,

What field(s) do you have in the Form?
    In my lab, I have the following CreateUser Form with its fields and each field has defined 'Reference Name'. This Form is associated with CreateUser Module Action where the *Enable Bulk Operation* is set 

When I download sample.csv I got the following contents.

userid,password,confirmpassword,firstname,lastname,fullname,email,loginid
    value-1,value-2,value-3,value-4,value-5,value-6,value-7,value-8

Please verify the Form and its fields and its Reference Name.

What version of IP?
    If the problem is persisted, may be you should raise a Support Call ticket.

Regards,
    Widjaja
    ====================
    Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 5.  RE: Bulk loader csv file

Posted May 13, 2020 02:17 AM
    Dear Widjala,

Yes it is resolved now. Thank you for your reply.

Thanks,
    Jeevan