Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  DB2 endpoint failed to load module DB2Namespace.dll

Posted Aug 28, 2019 12:00 AM
    Hi Team,

I facing an error when want to add  DB2 endpoint. 

The error occur:

From Connector Xpress i can add the the DB2 data Sources, but why when i want to add the DB2 Endpoint i got this error? 

Need urgent help on this. 
    Tq

• 2.  RE: DB2 endpoint failed to load module DB2Namespace.dll

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 28, 2019 12:09 AM
    Please see the following for a possible resolution:

--
    Iyes Dendeni
    Solutions Architect, Broadcom
    Enterprise Software Division

Mobile: (614) 264-1379
    Iyes.dendeni@broadcom.com

• 3.  RE: DB2 endpoint failed to load module DB2Namespace.dll

Posted Aug 28, 2019 02:49 AM
    Hi Iyes Dendeni,

Fyi, i already install the db2 client into the provisioning server. and also we can connect to the db2 server using the client. 

the JCC also has been selected and configure.

• 4.  RE: DB2 endpoint failed to load module DB2Namespace.dll

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 06, 2019 02:32 AM
    Hi Mohamad,

I had a similar issue with another endpoint type and was getting an error "Failed to load module W2KNamespace.dll". Following were the notes I had taken while resolving the issue. Please see if doing any of the following help.

1. Check the configuration of Connector Server. Maybe the requests are not handled by the C++ Connector Server
    2. Check the SYSTEM Path on the Connector Servers and make sure that the PATH contains something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\CAM\bin"
    3. The CCS requires .NET 3.5 to function. This is in addition to any later version that you might already have on your system. This problem is sometimes seen on 64bit machines. The CCS is a 32bit process and cannot work with the 64bit libraries.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Piyush.

• 5.  RE: DB2 endpoint failed to load module DB2Namespace.dll
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 06, 2019 02:32 AM
    Hi Mohamad,

I had a similar error another Endpoint Type and the error message was "Failed to load module W2KNamespace.dll". I had taken the following notes while trying to resolve the issue at that time. Please see if any of the following points help you.

1. Check the configuration of Connector Server. Maybe the request for this endpoint is not handled by the C++ Connector Server.
    2. Check the SYSTEM Path on the Connector Servers and make sure that the PATH contains something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\CAM\bin"
    3. The CCS requires .NET 3.5 to function. This is in addition to any later version that you might already have on your system. This problem is sometimes seen on 64bit machines. The CCS is a 32bit process and cannot work with the 64bit libraries.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Piyush.