Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Peoplesoft endpoint port is probably reserved

Posted Jun 27, 2019 04:07 AM
    Hi,

Anyone ever tried Peoplesoft endpoint?

I following this doc
    How to Connect to PeopleSoft - CA Identity Management & Governance Connectors - CA Technologies Documentation

port 9XXX is verified by testing telnet from VAPP.

1. I sent setperms.sql , CA_USER.ini and CA_USER.xml files to peoplesoft team.
    2. I got 2 jars file from peoplesoft team. (compintfc.jar and psjoa.jar )
    3. I use pps_post_install to create OSGI bundle from 2 jar files.
    4. Imported bundle to CS web.  refreshimport and restart jcs service.

after that I tried create an peoplesoft endpoint, i got error as below.

Anyone has idea?

3:29:29 PM: :ETA_E_0003<ADI>, PeopleSoft Endpoint 'PeopleSoft' creation failed: Connector Server Add failed: code 80 (OTHER-LdapConfigurationException): failed to add entry eTPPSDirectoryName=PeopleSoft,eTNamespaceName=PeopleSoft,dc=im,dc=etasa: JCS@PUAT2WIDMAPP02: PPS: The port is probably reserved by PeopleSoft. This connection attempt may have locked the PeopleTools interface to an indeterminate state and locked up resources. In which case, it may be necessary to restart JCS. (ldaps://192.168.1.55:20411)

• 2.  RE: Peoplesoft endpoint port is probably reserved
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2019 11:57 AM

I have not seen this error before.  You can telnet from the vApp but did you change the default and connecting to the port you are using.  Port is 9000 by default.  Did you try to restart JCS?  Same results after restarting JCS?

If multiple JCS's, restart all of them.  Could be a hung connection which needs the restart.

Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer
    Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

------------------------------
    Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer
    Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    ------------------------------