Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Identity Portal Form Handler to display and a single value attribute as multi-value checkbox a a

Posted Feb 19, 2020 10:05 AM
    We have a single-value string attribute with syntax <value1>;<value2>;...<valueN> and would like to:

1. display the same as a multi-value Check Box
    input value = AAA;CCC
    output form display =

2. compute the single-value attribute on every change to store the same on the the original attribute

output value = AAA;BBB;CCC

Someone has got code to put into Handlers of the CA Identity Portal Form to manage Initialiization phase (that is ttrandform single value into multy value) and Change phase (to compute the single-value string with the above syntax).

KR,
    Gabriele

------------------------------
    Senior Consultant
    Moviri
    Italy

• 2.  RE: Identity Portal Form Handler to display and a single value attribute as multi-value checkbox a a

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2020 10:28 AM
    Gabriele,
      Have you had a look at portal samples?

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-identity-and-access-management/identity-portal/14-3/programming/ca-identity-portal-developer-guide/plugins/plugin-samples.html

Bill Patton

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Identity Portal Form Handler to display and a single value attribute as multi-value checkbox a a

Posted Feb 19, 2020 10:39 AM
    HI Bill,
    no I didn't bit I think the best way is to use Handlers o the Form but I do not have samples for that but I'm pretty sure a lot of people already did the same and can provide some code.

Senior Consultant
    Moviri
    Italy