Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to receive one combined Email for multiple(same) completed tasks invoked through Bulk Loader

• 1.  How to receive one combined Email for multiple(same) completed tasks invoked through Bulk Loader

Posted Jul 29, 2020 06:24 PM
    Hi All,

We are trying to setup an Email that is triggered when multiple(same) tasks invoked by Bulk Loader are successfully completed.

If I have invoked bulk task with 5 user profiles, I receive 5 separate emails on completion of each task.

I want one single mail containing number of tasks completed successfully.

Can you please help here.

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: How to receive one combined Email for multiple(same) completed tasks invoked through Bulk Loader

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2020 11:03 AM
    When the Bulk Load task, itself completes, it has only submitted the user requests for processing but it won't indicate whether any individual tasks have completed. You can enable Email to trigger on Bulk Task completion, but that will only prove that the tasks were submitted. This doesn't seem especially useful.

------------------------------
    Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio
    ------------------------------