Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Exchange mailbox store issue

Posted Jul 26, 2019 07:04 AM

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a new user in AD and exchange. while i am creating user i have a policy xpress for creating a user in exchange with required database(Mailbox Store) based on department. so policy was running and its showing updated, but while i am checking in exchange its showing old Mail store name , not updated one.

version CA Identity suite 14.2

Thanks,
    Jeevan

• 2.  RE: Exchange mailbox store issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 26, 2019 09:04 AM
    You may have a race conditions here where your PX policy is executing too soon. Try introducing a delay in your policy.

• 3.  RE: Exchange mailbox store issue

Posted Jul 27, 2019 02:36 AM
    Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. i have kept above same in my policy xpress. But no luck, still it is not updating with policy xpress values in exchange. So when i am trying to do manually from users endpoint accounts, its not showing editable for Maibox store. Can you please suggest how we can edit that from IDM manually for a single user.

• 4.  RE: Exchange mailbox store issue

Posted Jul 30, 2019 11:48 PM
    Hi All,

Can anyone please give an update for this?

Thanks,
    Jeevan

• 5.  RE: Exchange mailbox store issue
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2019 10:02 AM

Hi Jeevan,

It is difficult to diagnose this without seeing detail for the task being executed and the policy xpress policy, as well as the outcome.  Can you please document (steps to submit the task, the tabs in the PX policy, and the screen shot of the outcome + the desired outcome)?  You might get more responses if folks have the opportunity to see the details of the issue.

Based on what you've described, it sounds like Iyes may be right with race conditions.  It could also be a synchronization issue (i.e. is strong synchronization enabled on the task?)