Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Request Access (Service) via Identity Portal

Posted Mar 10, 2020 11:27 PM
    ALL,

We have a use case where I trying to use the Access Module to Request Access via the Service we have set up. Want to know if there is a way to do this using the Access module.  My management really like the Shopping Cart feature of the Access Module so we want to leverage that.

------------------------------
    Rashi Parham

• 2.  RE: Request Access (Service) via Identity Portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 11, 2020 10:36 AM
    Hi Rashi,

What service are we talking about here?  We you would like to accomplish this by using access module.

Best regards,
    Frank

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.
    Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Request Access (Service) via Identity Portal

Posted Mar 11, 2020 12:14 PM
    Hey Frank,

I am referring to the Service Action element listed under the code section.
    If there is a way used Target permission to execute services configured in Identity Manager, that would be the ideal answer. However, there is not documentation on this and after finding the Service Action element I thought that would be the answer.

• 4.  RE: Request Access (Service) via Identity Portal

Posted Mar 12, 2020 01:34 AM
    Hi Rashi,

Currently, only kinds of Identity Manager objects are supported under Target Permissions in Identity Portal​. Provisioning Role, Group Membership and Attribute.

Anything else can't be exposed as Target Permission.

Thanks,
    Praveen Jain

• 5.  RE: Request Access (Service) via Identity Portal

Posted Mar 13, 2020 12:16 AM
    So there is no way to request access via a created service from Identity Portal?