Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  user console not working

Posted Jan 15, 2020 02:34 AM
    Hello Team,

We are using IDM 12.6, In my user console Create user Tab is not loading. When i try to open create user tab it is not loading to user template.
    And when i try to open Select box also console is not loading.

Please help on this as priority.

Regards,
    Kranthi Bioroju

• 2.  RE: user console not working

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2020 09:05 AM
    12.6 is end of life 

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/product-content/status/support-life-cycle/indexes/ca-identity-manager-release-and-support-lifecycle-dates.html?r=2

Do you see any errors in the logs?  The browser just shows a blank screen when trying to load?  Same results with Firefox, Chrome, IE?  What version of Java is being used?  Was this working and suddenly stopped?

------------------------------
    Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: user console not working
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 16, 2020 12:10 AM
    Hello Scott Owens,

Thanks for your response, Actually it did't shown any blank screen and the page loading for a while, nothing printed in logs about this kind of issue.
    After rebooting my IDM servers, the console is working fine now.

Regards,
    Kranthi Bioroju 

• 4.  RE: user console not working

Posted Jan 21, 2020 05:54 AM
    Check your server.xml to see what port is listening on. I assume when you started tomcat it started successfully yourtexasbenefits?