Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Integrate Identity Manager with API Management

Posted Apr 06, 2020 11:08 AM
    Edited by Jaspreet Singh Bedi Apr 07, 2020 08:46 AM
    Hi Friends

We need to integrate Identity Manager with CA API Developer Portal . We need to provision IDM users in API Developer Portal.
    I don't see Endpoint Type for API Developer Portal.
    Neither do I find any documentation or link for integration steps.

Could someone please give me an idea of how this integration can be done. Thanks

Regards,
    Jaspreet

• 2.  RE: Integrate Identity Manager with API Management

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 06, 2020 11:42 AM
    Please review the following:

http://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-identity-and-access-management/identity-management-and-governance-connectors/1-0/connectors/web-services.html

• 3.  RE: Integrate Identity Manager with API Management

Posted Apr 07, 2020 09:08 AM
    Hi Kenneth

Thanks for the response.
    Actually we need to integrate Identity Manager with CA API Developer Portal. By mistake, I had said CA API Gateway.
    The link you mentioned above is still valid?

I went through link. Unable to understand. It says 
    The Web Services connector allows you to provision users and accounts to SOAP or REST-based endpoints that the CA API Gateway supports.

If API Developer Portal is SOAP or REST based endpoints and we need to use this Web Service Connector to provision users to API Develper Portal?

• 4.  RE: Integrate Identity Manager with API Management
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2020 09:16 AM
    The link I provided relates to API Gateway and has to do with IM application connecting to the API Gateway via SCIM REST and the API Gateway then communicating with a managed endpoint system. We do not have any documentation or testing with API Developer Portal.