Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  IDM upgrade to 14.3

Posted Mar 20, 2020 06:08 PM
      |   view attached
    ​Hello experts,

I am very new to IDM. We have IDM 12.6 SP3 currently and we need to migrate to IDM 14.3.

I got windows 2016 and I have installed IDM 14.3. Upon installing 14.3, it seems userstore directory is still pointing to old version. Please help me with right steps to implement this
    As part of installation, I have installed CA Directory and Provisioning server and then identity manager

Upon installation, am able to login to management console. It is not connecting to userstore and error is in attached log.

Thanks,
    Sneha

Attachment(s)

log
    server.log   530 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: IDM upgrade to 14.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 23, 2020 07:34 AM
    You should log into the IM Management Console and check the User Directory configuration to see what it is pointing to. You can export it, update it, and then import it back in and restart the application server.

http://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-identity-and-access-management/identity-manager/14-3/configuring/ldap-user-store-management/directory-configuration-file.html

• 3.  RE: IDM upgrade to 14.3

Posted Mar 23, 2020 03:35 PM
    Hi Kenneth,

I have exported directory.xml and tried to import it. But is failing, as it is failed to connect to LDAP.

Thanks,
    Sneha