Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Install Reporting on Solaris

• 1.  Install Reporting on Solaris

Posted Oct 16, 2012 04:54 PM
      |   view attached

Hello Community,

Perhaps you're having some trouble finding the full content of thisknowledge document on the vintage ]Technical Document index or perhaps you've noticed that it seems to be missing content.
    Redundantly, I've concluded that publishing this PDF out via MyCA communities makes more sense, it's much easier to find and will further promote issue deflection.

With the latest version of IdM 12.6, supportability for CABI on both Linux and Unix has contributed to an increase in customers leveraging *nix style configurations. I will be working through the full process, including updating BOE 3.1 SP3 with SP5 using the biek install patch utility and updating the documentation for Linux deployments, but please consider the attached PDF has already proven to be quite useful to quite a few customers, enabling us to install both r12.5 IdM Reporting (BOE 3.1SP3) on Unix. The final IdM12.6 Linux version (BOE 3.1 SP5) is still in the works, but this PDF has proven to be helpful for IdM 12.6 Reporting (BOE 3.1 SP5) installs, which should help until I'm able to draft a new version detailing the install and configuration step by step.

Please post with any questions or concerns.
    Thank you.
    Regards,

Chris Thomas
    CA Technologies
    Principal Support Engineer
    Identity Minder Reporting Expert
    Tel: +1-631-342-4360
    Chris.Thomas@ca.com

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Install on Solaris.pdf   95 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Install Reporting on Solaris