Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  IDM 14.1 - how Wildfly hornet subsystem works?

Posted Mar 07, 2019 09:58 AM

Hi, after upgrading from 12.6.7, I am having a weird issue on prod environment. IDM works fine several days, but suddenly, some tasks remains in PENDING state. I enter into task's details, and everything is complete, and  task never goes into complete state. On Notification LDAP server, no operation remains on queue.

So I realized that if I stop Wildfly, and then delete the content of these directories:

standalone/data/messagingbindings

standalone/data/messagingjournal

and, after that, re-start Wildfly, all tasks begin to go into COMPLETE status. 

I do not understand internal behavior of Wildfly for IDM, so someone can help me so I can solve this issue? Thanks!

• 2.  Re: IDM 14.1 - how Wildfly hornet subsystem works?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 08, 2019 10:06 AM

Hi docldap

In regards to your first questions about how the hornetQ works, please see the following document here:

CA Identity Manager Foundation Application Components - CA Identity Suite - 14.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

In regards to the problem you are describing, I would like to ask you to make sure you followed the following section in the documentation:

Fine Tune JBoss or WildFly Configurations - CA Identity Manager - 14.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Install on the Cluster - CA Identity Manager - 14.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

the 2nd link will also contain information on how the message engine works

please let me know if you have any more questions

thanks

Itamar Budin