Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  IDM: send email after DeleteUser task

Posted May 23, 2018 06:15 AM

Hi all,

i need to send an email when the DeleteUser task is completed.

I configured an email and it works if email body is without data(custom or attributes).

But I need to insert in the email the LoginID and the FullName of deleted user. If I insert this values, I obtain an error:

I presume that's why this values not longer exist in db since the user was deleted. 

I configured also custom data in this way:

but also this configuration is not working.

Any idea?

Thanks

IG

• 2.  Re: IDM: send email after DeleteUser task

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 23, 2018 06:11 PM

I don't think you can read the values at the time of user deletion. This will only work in case of user modify operation not on delete operation. DeleteUser task will not have all the attributes similar to ModifyUser task. 

• 3.  Re: IDM: send email after DeleteUser task

Posted May 28, 2018 10:11 AM

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I agree with you: the deleteUser task has not all the attributes but userid ad fullName are available in this task and I need only them.

• 4.  Re: IDM: send email after DeleteUser task

Posted May 25, 2018 09:44 AM

Perhaps you can capture the details you want at the beginning of the task and either store them into a screen logical or into a task session attribute and then retrieve those values later during the Email Notification configuration.

• 5.  Re: IDM: send email after DeleteUser task

Posted May 28, 2018 10:13 AM

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I configured the email policy also in the way you suggested but it's still not working.

• 6.  Re: IDM: send email after DeleteUser task
    Best Answer

Posted May 29, 2018 11:36 AM

IG It may be best to open a support ticket on this as this may go deeper than what communities can offer