Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Error "well-known attribute...could not be found ..." when i creating a new environment

• 1.  Error "well-known attribute...could not be found ..." when i creating a new environment

Posted May 21, 2018 01:51 PM

Hi,

I have a problem when I create a new environment in the Identity Management Console.

The directory and the userstore were soon created through the template xml files.

This is the error

UserStore file configured

%ORG_MEBERSHIP% is present in the directory.xml file into User, Group and Organizations.

Organization Management with Relational Databases - CA Identity Manager - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Many Thanks

Nicola

• 2.  Re: Error "well-known attribute...could not be found ..." when i creating a new environment
    Best Answer

Posted May 23, 2018 04:23 PM

I've seen this recently with other customer if the Identity Manager application is only partially started. The management console is operation, but the other internals don't complete.

Can you check in your application server's log file and verify that you see "---- CA IAM FW Startup Sequence Complete. ----"?

If this isn't in the log, we need to figure out why IM isn't completing start up.