Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Deploying IDT Suite 14.1 at AWS - AMI

Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:55 AM

Hi community
     I am deploying identity suite 14.1 in AWS but in step 3 literal c I was blocked since no AMI does not appear I do not know how to create it and in the documentation does not specify anything about it. I would like if there is a link or more specific document to do how to deploy IDT Suite in AWS Thanks

• 2.  Re: Deploying IDT Suite 14.1 at AWS - AMI

Posted Feb 28, 2018 02:26 AM

Hi Julian,

Access to the vApp AMI needs to be requested through CA support, specifying your AWS account number and region.

I see that you have already opened a support case and we have provisioned you access.
    Please let us know for any further issues or feedback.

Yoav

• 3.  Re: Deploying IDT Suite 14.1 at AWS - AMI

Posted Mar 01, 2018 11:48 AM

Hi droyo01

I requested the AMI image to CA and they provisioned it in my AWS profile, but at the step 5 of  "Amazon Web Services (AWS) Deployment Considerations" documentation CA indicate that you must log in with the "ec2-user" credentials and the private key. I will login into machine, but the server always rejects the conecction and display the next error message SERVER REFUSED OUR KEY. I have others machines at AWS and this key always work perfeclty

Any idea about it?

• 4.  Re: Deploying IDT Suite 14.1 at AWS - AMI

Posted Mar 04, 2018 03:11 AM

Hi Julian,

The vApp platform does not make any modifications to the mechanism used by the AWS initialization scripts to configure the public key in the "authorized_keys" file of the ec2-user user.

I have asked the support engineer to schedule a WebEx session with you so we can see the issue and recommend on the next steps.

Yoav

• 5.  Re: Deploying IDT Suite 14.1 at AWS - AMI
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 06, 2018 01:48 PM

Hi

The problem was solved according to the indications of the following link

Resolve "Server Refused Our Key" Errors When Connecting to EC2 Instances