Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  IdM 12.6 JDBC connector - unlock not working

Posted Dec 18, 2017 12:32 PM

Hi all. I have configured a jdbc connector against some table, on which I have mapped account id and locked attributes, to respective fields. In this table, the lock field has Yes-No values. So, in the attribute mapping con connector xpress, I establish the attribute format to the suspend enumerated value. I also modified this enumerating value, in this way (value-display name-ordinal):

YES-Unlocked-0

NO-Locked-1

* on this table, YES means the user is unlocked

I can perform an explore / correlation which works fine. I see that users with YES have the etLocked attribute with 0 value. Also, users with NO (locked users on my application) has etLocked with 1 value. Also, on Provisioning Manager, I see some locked user with the LOCKED display value. I changed this to UNLOCKED, and in application this change is well performed.

Problem is on the user console. I have generated the role definition data and imported. I can see this new endpoint on user console now, but all users appear as Unlocked. Also, if Y try to force an unlock, I get this following exception. Is there some mapping I should add besides the one I described on Conn XPress, Provisioning Manager or User Console?

14:13:32,414 ERROR [com.netegrity.ims.exception.EventExecuteStateException] (Thread-94 (HornetQ-client-global-threads-800061613)) Execution of event: AccountUnlockEvent failed.  Exception encountered: 'false' is not a valid value of enum Suspended

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: IdM 12.6 JDBC connector - unlock not working
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 19, 2017 12:12 PM

You may be best with opening a support case in order to share configurations/logs and work further with CA Support.

• 3.  Re: IdM 12.6 JDBC connector - unlock not working

Posted Dec 28, 2017 03:19 PM

Hi Kenny, thanks for your response. I raised a case, as in parallel I am trying to find what can be missed.

I ask something more trivial. Suppose I have this conn xpress jdbc connector. I would like to map an attribute from the Global User to a boolean field on db table. On global user this should be 0/1, and in database is Y/N. Where can I establish this mapping, so when connector reads from DB it expects Y/N and converts it to 0/1, and the opposite way, when a true 1 / false 0 value is added to the global user, connector knows that it has to be put as Y/N on database?