Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a question,   We have created 3 Campaign Managers  ( Manager 1 ,Manager 2 & Manager 3) apart from AD1\eADMIN who is the real administrator . These 3 Campaign Managers have similar power of AD1\eADMIN but they can’t enjoy the full power of an Admin.

• 1.  I have a question,   We have created 3 Campaign Managers  ( Manager 1 ,Manager 2 & Manager 3) apart from AD1\eADMIN who is the real administrator . These 3 Campaign Managers have similar power of AD1\eADMIN but they can’t enjoy the full power of an Admin.

Posted Jul 29, 2016 03:13 AM

I have a question,

I have created 3 Campaign Managers  ( Manager 1 ,Manager 2 & Manager 3) apart from AD1\eADMIN who is the real administrator .

These 3 Campaign Managers have similar power of AD1\eADMIN but they can’t enjoy the full power of an Admin.

During the process of a Certification Campaign, one of the Campaign Managers have Stopped the Campaign.

Can you please help us know how should we find which Campaign Manager has Stopped the Campaign?

We tried searching the logs from the "Transaction log" , but we could not track the same .

I tried Changing "usage.online.logmanager.eventviewer.enabled" - true

Still I can’t see which Campaign Manager has stopped the Campaign .

But I would be happy if someone can Test the scenario from your end and let me know who might have stopped the Campaign.

1) Create a Certification Campaign as ad1\eadmin (Administrator)

2) Give Admin Access or Campaign manager Access to 3 Users from RCM.

3) Login as a Campaign Manager

4) Click on the Certification Campaign

5) Go to Administration Tab & Stop the Campaign

Please check if you can get the Log of who has Stopped and at what Time the Campaign was Stopped.

Regards

Ram

• 2.  Re: I have a question,   We have created 3 Campaign Managers  ( Manager 1 ,Manager 2 & Manager 3) apart from AD1\eADMIN who is the real administrator . These 3 Campaign Managers have similar power of AD1\eADMIN but they can’t enjoy the full power of an Ad
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 09, 2016 01:49 PM

Hi Ram,

Since I see there were no replies to your post yet, my suggestion to you is to open a Support case if this is still an issue you experience.

Thanks,

Sagi