Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Service PX Policy

Posted May 24, 2016 12:48 PM

Is it possible to pull information about the service requested by the user via task tag ManageMyAccessRequest within a UI phase PX Policy?

• 2.  Re: Service PX Policy

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 24, 2016 03:07 PM

Hi Chris,

I am not sure it's possible. I don't know that Service object information is available in PX. I will double check that.

Thanks,

Sagi

• 3.  Re: Service PX Policy

Posted May 24, 2016 03:50 PM

On every service there's an action tab, from there it has a predefined PX Policy for every service, within that there are data elements which pertain to the service. But even when I try to log them within an action rule they're not instantiated. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

INFO [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost]] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4) parameter=policyxpress.element.param.typed.0=Service Tag: {'Service Tag'} Service Properties: {'Service Properties'} Service Fulfill: {'Service Fulfill'}

• 4.  Re: Service PX Policy
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 03, 2016 03:18 PM

Chris:

You have opened a support ticket on to explore this functionality further and also had opened an enhancement.

Are you all set with respect to those items and comfortable with closing this query out now?

Thanks

• 5.  Re: Service PX Policy

Posted Jun 06, 2016 01:05 PM

Yes, I was able to pull some basic info about the service on the add service to user event under the SecondarySubjectName.

And I'm able to get additional information about the service with a sql query to the fwservices tables.