DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Online helb for CAPC

Posted Feb 17, 2020 02:00 AM
    Hi,

At the top of the CAPC interface you can call up the description for the CAPC using the help function. Unfortunately, this help accesses the online documentation via the Internet.
    Our CAPC cannot access the internet. Is there an easy way to store the documentation on the server itself?

Thanks for the support
    Many greetings
    Andreas

• 2.  RE: Online helb for CAPC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2020 10:33 AM
    Andreas,

You can download the CAPM Documentation directly from within it by clicking the following button:

Direct link to the current documentation (as of 2/18/2020)

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/it-operations-management/performance-management/3-7.html

Regards,
    Troy

• 3.  RE: Online helb for CAPC

Posted Feb 19, 2020 01:34 AM
    Hi Troy,

Thank you for the info, I know this way.
    It was more about giving CAPC users access to the web-based documentation. If the normal user wants to look at the help for the currently used page in the CAPC, he always gets an error message because the CAPC has no connection to the Internet.
    Therefore it would be nice if you could also use the help offline.

Regards
    Andreas

• 4.  RE: Online helb for CAPC
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 20, 2020 04:15 PM
    I see nothing that is context based.
    You can use a browser view to make it look online and putting that doc in the documents area.
    Or allow them to download it that way too.

I do not think they would be hip to do local context , because they can not edit it for changes and updates.

• 5.  RE: Online helb for CAPC

Posted Mar 02, 2020 02:20 AM
    ok, i take away that there is no context-related help possible offline. Many thanks for the help