DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  NCM Policy Enable/Disable do not work after upgrade from 10.3.2 to 10.4.1

Posted Jun 04, 2020 12:17 PM
    Noticed a strange issue with OneClick and NCM Policies after upgrade from 10.3.2 to 10.4.1.  When clicking button to Disable an Active NCM policy it presents normal "Confirm" pop up which I reply YES to but policy does not disable.  When clicking button to Enable an Inactive NCM Policy it does not Enable either.  NCM debug does not really produce any error messages in the log.   Anyone else on 10.4.1 seen this issue?  Tomcat has been bounced also.

• 2.  RE: NCM Policy Enable/Disable do not work after upgrade from 10.3.2 to 10.4.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2020 07:36 PM
    I would suggest opening a case, but you already have.

------------------------------
    Technical Support Engineer IV
    Broadcom Inc
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: NCM Policy Enable/Disable do not work after upgrade from 10.3.2 to 10.4.1
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 05, 2020 08:37 AM
    I resolved the issue last night.  There were several things I was working on last night with Spectrum that forced me to bounced tomcat for OC and the main SS.  I had to make some adjustments to my .locrc/.hostrc to resolve an issue with Fault Tolerant not showing ready in OC (had to do with DNS aliases versus server hostname references).  I installed patch Spectrum_10.04.01.PTF_10.4.113 on SS that I installed on OC a day earlier as I missed the must install on SS and OC.  Between all those things the enable/disable button is now functioning properly.