DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Support missing information on release dates of products

Posted Jul 05, 2019 07:26 AM
    Since the latest transition I've been unable to find on support.broadcom.com information on each product's release dates and end of support dates.

What happened with that information?

------------------------------
    Senior Consultant
    SolvIT Networks

• 2.  RE: Support missing information on release dates of products
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2019 01:25 PM
    Try https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/product-content/status/support-life-cycle/indexes/ca-spectrum-release-and-support-lifecycle-dates.html?r=2&r=1&r=1

• 3.  RE: Support missing information on release dates of products

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 13, 2019 11:30 AM
    Edited by Andre Esterhuysen Aug 13, 2019 11:32 AM
    For the most part the NetOps portfolio is not represented sufficiently in the matrix.  PM, VNA, NFA, ADA and Mediation Manager are not represented. Currently TechDocs/DocOps product Documentation is the best reference regarding release information.  EOL info is unfortunately not available.

• 4.  RE: Support missing information on release dates of products

Community Manager
    Posted Aug 21, 2019 11:08 AM
    Hello Andre,

We are working on a project to re-tag many knowledge articles and this unfortunately bumps the Release and Lifecycle documents lower on the list for each page, but you can bookmark this master list to find the matrix for each product.  I hope this helps!

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/product-content/status/support-life-cycle/indexes/1-master-index-release-and-support-lifecycle-dates.html?r=2

Thanks
    Diane

Diane Craddock
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 5.  RE: Support missing information on release dates of products

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2019 12:48 AM

Hello Diane,

Thanks for the reply.  I was able to find this master list previously but many of the DX NetOps products are not represented on the list. (e.g. Performance Manager, NFA, ADA, etc)

Regards,

Andre