DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Schedule reports not generating

Posted May 04, 2020 05:56 AM
    Hi,

We have one Spectrum server and One One-click server integrated with CABI sever.  Under the One-click dashboard  administrator, spectrum status showing as below

Some scheduled reports are generating. Can I get a solution for this?

Thanks,
    Uchira.

• 2.  RE: Schedule reports not generating
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2020 07:34 AM
    Uchira,

Not sure about the scheduled reports but the Last Event Time is not up to date. If you monitor this view, does the last event time update at all?

If not, please first try to un-monitor the landscape by un-checking the Monitor check box and clicking on the Update Monitor Servers button.

Wait a couple minutes and then check the Monitor check box and click on the Update Monitor Servers button.

Monitor the Last Even Time to see if it updates. If not, then I highly recommend opening a case with Spectrum Support and supply the $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/catalina.out (Linux) or stdout.log (Windows) file for examination.

Joe

• 3.  RE: Schedule reports not generating

Posted May 06, 2020 01:24 AM
    Hi Jaseph,

I have already opened a support case. and I did tomcat restart as well but this is same. Broadcom support says the report not generating because of this issue. 

Thanks,
    Uchira.

• 4.  RE: Schedule reports not generating

Posted May 19, 2020 03:48 AM
    HI Joe,

I did un-monitor the landscape by un-checking the Monitor checkbox and clicking on the Update Monitor Servers button. now lat event has updated only to April 05, 2020. Is there anything to do. tomcat restart also done.

Thanks,
    Uchira.

• 5.  RE: Schedule reports not generating

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 19, 2020 07:30 AM
    Uchira,

I would need to check the $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/stdout.log (Windows) or catalina.out (Linux) for errors.

Did you upload a copy to the case for analysis?

Joe

• 6.  RE: Schedule reports not generating

Posted Jun 11, 2020 04:27 AM
    Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for your response. I did below steps,

un-monitor the landscape by un-checking the Monitor checkbox and clicking on the Update Monitor Servers button.

It's work. but it takes five days.

Thanks,
    Uchira.