DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  APP Developping Enviroment for CA Performance Management (Javascript, ​OpenAPI)

Posted Feb 13, 2020 10:29 AM
    ​​After reading some documents and looking at github.com/CA-PM.

I learned that in order to develop something by myself, I need to use JavaScript and Use the OpenAPI QueryBuilder;

I found from GitHub, many a bunch of apps are using jQuery, NVD3 etc... as library.

My question is: what is the best JavaScript platform I should use for this purpose? Node.js , Angular or something else?

I was server side developer with C# / ASP.Net long time ago, never use JavaScript like this before.

Thanks!

Tao Yang

• 2.  RE: APP Developping Enviroment for CA Performance Management (Javascript, ​OpenAPI)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2020 10:40 AM
    Tao,

I saw that you had a support case opened for this same inquiry and it was closed as resolved.  Were you not able to get the answers that you needed or was this thread from before you opened the Support Case?

Regards,
    Troy

• 3.  RE: APP Developping Enviroment for CA Performance Management (Javascript, ​OpenAPI)

Posted Feb 18, 2020 10:48 AM
    ​Hi Troy, thanks a lot! The case was closed from support center because I was told anything related to self-development or GitHub are not supported by Tech Support center. So I am still having the same question, what is the best JavaScript Platform to develop such APPs for CA-PM. Thanks!

Tao

• 4.  RE: APP Developping Enviroment for CA Performance Management (Javascript, ​OpenAPI)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2020 10:58 AM
    @Jason Normandin - Any chance you can chime in here and help Tao with a place to start?

Troy ​