DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  What is the best way to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps?

Posted Feb 26, 2021 12:17 PM
    Hello

Is it possible to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps Portal?

If so, what is the approach you recommend?

Suppose we want to include alarms (similar to what can be done in "service views" in DX Spectrum One Click) and also KPI Thresholds.

Thank you.

Best regards
    Bruno Sousa

• 2.  RE: What is the best way to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2021 12:05 PM
    You could create a group of items in a service and then on group context page add views to show that perf data.  Or a dashboard using the service custom group to show metrics for that service.

• 3.  RE: What is the best way to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps?

Posted Mar 03, 2021 12:13 PM
    As Jeff was saying, you could group all your elements into Groups. You can also use GC in SPECTRUM. Those would be synched into Netops Portal and you can see all elements from the GC in the corresponding group. You'd have to instruct the services to monitor the contents of the GC in SPECTRUM via the service policy.

------------------------------
    Senior Consultant
    SolvIT Networks
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: What is the best way to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2021 12:14 PM
    We are also currently looking at an enhancement to sync services from Spectrum to NetOps portal, though we don't yet have an ETA for this enhancement.

• 5.  RE: What is the best way to have a "service view" dashboard in DX NetOps?

Posted Mar 03, 2021 12:30 PM
    Hello

Thank you all for the feedback!

In the present is there any view or way to show in NetOps a group in an alarm state (alarms from spectrum or from thresholds in pm), before driling down to the alarm list? 

Suppose I want to have a dashboard where I can see all services as "icons" with the alarm state and drill down for more detail in a specific service if I want. (similar to service manager in OneClick)

Good to know there is a thread to have something to sync services from Spectrum to NetOps!

Thank you.

Best regards
    Bruno Sousa​